Tony Temple, owner and founder, is a regular fitness tv personality for FOX 4, KHSBTV 5, and Channel 41, with segments recurring monthly. Temple started his high school football career at Rockhurst High as the first ever freshman to play for the legendary Rockhurst Head Coach, Tony Severino. During that time, he accumulated 6,295 rushing yards and a total of 85 touchdowns.
As a result of his efforts, Temple ranked #8 by Rivals and #2 by ESPN as a running back prospect in the 2004 collegiate recruiting class. He is the current Cotton Bowl record holder with 281 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns (2008). One of his greatest achievements during his football career was being named 2008 Cotton Bowl Classic MVP in 2008 and 2006.
Temple turned his talent for athleticism into a platform to help others transform. His training expertise is concentrated in Total Body Transformations, Core and Stability Training, Athletic Speed, Strength, and Agility.
Temple's zest for life and passion for health, led him to become a Fitness Expert and Motivational Speaker for The Biggest Loser Race Series, and create a successful fitness program for The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City.
Temple is available for motivational speaking, team and personal development, and brand ambassadorship. If you are interested in Temple speaking at your engagement or event, please send an email with details to email@example.com
Visit this page to find the latest videos and workouts or follow any of the social outlets listed below for the latest news!
Get FIT at Work!
FOX 4 Segment - 4/2/2018
3.2 million deaths are attributed to the lack of physical activity as reported World Health Organization.
Stretch At Your Desk!
1. Reach to the stars - interlace your fingers and reach up to the sky as high as you can... keeping your palms toward the ceiling.
2. Look Around - Turn your head the left and right and look over your shoulder and hold for a few seconds.
3. Bobblehead - Drop your chin down towards your chest and GENTLY roll your head from side to side.
4. Shrugs - Raise both shoulders up towards your ears and hold for a few a seconds and release. Repeat a few times for good measure.
5. Knee Press - This one stretches out the glutes. With your right ankle on your left knee, gently press against the right knee a few times. Of course, after you're done with the right side, be sure and give the some love to the left side too.
Check out this clip from FOX 4 KC Get Moving Mondays segment, "Tips to Alleviate Aches and Pains"
Looking for fun fitness tips to try with your kids this summer? Check out this clip from KCTV5's Better KC!
Tips to get fit and meet your goal